PLEASE DO NOT BOOK ONLINE IF YOU HAVE COLD OR FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS.
Call the practice on (02) 4334 3222 to make an appointment.
Inform staff about your symptoms, travel history or contact with a potential carrier of COVID-19.
For more information, call the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080.
Doctor and Allied Health Services
Please click on the links below to find out more about our health services available to you and your family:
Appointments & Fees
Visit our helpful information about:
- Appointment lengths – Do you need to book a standard or long appointment with your doctor
- What to bring – What do you need to bring to your appointment?
- Fee information – Am I eligible to have my appointment Bulk Billed?
- New patients – What do you need for your appointment?
- How to book an appointment
- Interpreter Service– Do you or a family member require an interpreter service for your appointment?
Bay Village Medical Centre acknowledges that we work on Traditional Aboriginal land and pay our respects to Elders past, present, and future.